Wednesday, April 6, 2011

No Longer MIA

Hi everyone! I'm back from an unexpected hiatus -- after returning home from my trip to New Mexico, my family unfortunately suffered the loss of a loved one. 

As many of you know, an event like this can upend your priorities and sadly for my blog, I first found that I didn't have the time, and then didn't have the energy to write any posts.

But today's my birthday, and in honor of my mid-twenties, I've decided it's time to return to the blogosphere. I plan to keep my schedule a little more open-ended that it's been to give myself time to catch up, but check back each week for updates.

*Sigh of relief* That wasn't so hard after all:). Happy Hump Day! Here's a funny photo to tide you over. I saw this sticker on a parking deck support at my local Target. Totally makes me think of Team America..."I'm so ronery, so ronery and sadry arone..." LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment