Monday, August 15, 2011

A Note on Motivation

Ah, motivation. In relation to my blog it has been hard to find lately (oh, you've noticed?).

My last month has been spent putting more time towards my job search and though I still haven't found a full-time position, I'm now writing copy for Gilt City Atlanta and I recently started managing the Facebook account of a local non-profit, Hiring for Hope.

And can I share a secret? Every once in a while, anyone who cooks for a living or writes about food (chef, recipe developer, food stylist, me!, etc.) gets tired and needs a break. Luckily for me right now, I work for myself and for free so I can a) take that break and b) admit all this to you.

But now that I'm settled into my new roles, I feel better about going back to the blog. I've been working on some new recipes to share and I hope to be back and posting regularly very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment