Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wishful Wednesday: Verre Tealight Holders

Verre Tealight Holders by Roost via Red Sail

I stumbled upon these beautiful tea holders the other day and fell in love. Turquoise is one of my favorite colors and I love the contrast of different patterns and shapes. I can just imagine how wonderful they would look great lined up on a mantle or table, or scattered across a bookshelf. 

I've spent a lot of time wandering around the site and am impressed with lots of items that I think of as the warm-modern. There are lots of vibrant colors and simple lines. Another thing that struck me about the site is that the products aren't just fun and pretty, they're also functional things you can use in your home. They're going to live and grow with your home, as opposed to just being around.

No comments:

Post a Comment